Image Map

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

EOTD: Happy St Patricks Day!

I hope everyone had a fun (but safe) St Pattys day yesterday! 

I posted this photo on my Instagram last night but I got so many compliments on it and loved it so much I wanted to share it once more with a breakdown of what I used to achieve my gold and green St Patricks day look! 


Base: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Eden"
Estée Lauder Double Wear Cream Eye Shadow in "Golden Sands"

Lid: 
MAC "Orb"
Victoria's Secret "Soft Gold" (Holiday Glamour Eye Kit 2012)

Outer V/ Above Crease:
Victoria's Secret "Deep Emerald" (Holiday Kit 2012)

Brow Highlight: 
Urban Decay "Strange" (Naked 3)

Liner: 
Maybelinne Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner "Blackest Black" 
Arbonne "Olive" (lower lash line)

Lashes:
Benefit "They're Real"
Too Faced "Better than Sex"

I wish I had a better photo but I only took a quick one because I was busy at work! 

Did you celebrate St Patricks day with festive makeup? I'd love to see! Comment down below with links to your Instagram/ blogs if you have a look you'd like to share!

xoxo

1 comment: